Lightroom 3 Beta Release
Adobe Labs has just released the the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Beta release. The Beta Release is a public beta. Here is the link to the Beta 3 Release.
Here are some of the new Features:
Some of the new features included for you to play with in the Lightroom 3 beta are:
- Brand new performance architecture, building for the future of growing image libraries
- State-of-the-art noise reduction to help you perfect your high ISO shots
- Watermarking tool that helps you customize and protect your images with ease
- Portable sharable slideshows with audio—designed to give you more flexibility and impact on how you choose to share your images, you can now save and export your slideshows as videos and include audio
- Flexible customizable print package creation so your print package layouts are all your own
- Film grain simulation tool for enhancing your images to look as gritty as you want
- New import handling designed to make importing streamlined and easy
- More flexible online publishing options so you can post your images online to certain online photo sharing sites directly from inside Lightroom 3 beta (may require third-party plug-ins)*
What are some features you would like to see added to the new Lightroom 3 final release? I would like to see Adobe add video adjustments. Since most of the DSLR’s that are being released now have some sort of video capability. Comment on what you would like to see added in the comments below.
Update: I ran across the NAPP National Association of Photoshop Professionals Lightroom 3 Learning center. The guys over at NAPP have put together some short video that explain the new features that Adobe has added to the Lightroom 3 Beta. If you have never seen these guys do video, Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski and R.C. Concepcion put together some great video tutorials. Click… here to check out the videos.